WELL, let me help you into the perspective machine. Below are several horribly depressing things that will make your 8hr stint in an air conditioned office look slightly less soul-destroying by comparison:
|Claire, Y U make this depressing list?!!!!|
...chut up. That's why.
- Anders Loves Maria - here is a fantastic web comic...the 2nd last comic in the series (once you're all emotionally invested) will break your heart and poop on all the pieces.
- Hard Fact of Life # 1: Every person you love will die...pets too.
- Futurama - Jurassic Bark - Like dogs? Loyalty? Cartoons? Hope you brought tissues.
- Artax - aka: The moment my innocence died.
- Hard Fact of Life # 2: Everybody poops. Your mom? Yup. Your grade 8 crush? Yup. The Queen? Oh yea.
|immortalized by the interwebz...FOREVER.|
- Sara Goldfarb - possibly the saddest character I've ever seen.
- Children's Book of Tears # 1: The Little Fir Tree - Sadness only the Danes can do.
- Trainspotting - you all know what this is going to link too...
- Koko the Gorilla weeps - Her kitten died...she cries...my heart explodes.
- Hard Fact of Life # 3: You murdered every bee that stung you, by tearing out their guts. Also, you are plunging millions of micro-organisms into acid when you eat.
- Hard Fact of Life # 3.5: Feel bad if you are not a vegetarian. I am right there with you.
- Children's Book of Tears # 2: The Velveteen Rabbit - Hope you like crying.
- Amy Winehouse - a talented woman who lost to addiction. Feels bad man.
- Hard Fact of Life # 4: Wolverine was really into Jean Grey...fuck.
And of course, the most weepy moment in cinematic history:
Up - if you don't cry, you are inhuman.
See below to start the healing process:
My husband just pointed out that I forgot about the greatest/saddest comedy sketch ever...for your viewing