Wednesday 16 May 2012

TNG, Marry Me.

How do I love thee, TNG?


Let me count the ways:

  1. Data.

Heck yes you mandroid, you! A robot with a kitty? What's not to love?!!!


Now, GIVE ME CUDDLES!




















But even lovely Mandroids go astray and make bad decisions...

This red is NOT bringing out your jaundiced eyes at all...




But he always saves me Spot from Worf, so he's still 'aight, yo.




2. Picard:



Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!





Oh Picard, you're so delightful!


AND masculine!


You gave me the gift of nightmares...




Although you have a history of making some very poor choices...

Srsly, wtf was this? TOS writers, GTFO.
...You are a man of principals...unshakable from the truth.

I just realized how fucking nerdy this just got...sorry? NO. DEAL WIT IT.

You fill all four lights chambers of my heart with joy.

omg yes.


Look, I'm not crazy. I just love TNG. Have no fear though...I would never do this:



And certainly, never this tattoo:

I can't even...just, no.


I will not even create fan art...because...well, ew:
Nooooooooooooo! He's halfway to hammerhead shark!
...of course it gets worse...


FURRIES, RUINING YOUR CHILDHOOD ONE MEMORY AT A TIME.


I shall leave you with these horrifying delightful images, and of course, a song:



No comments:

Post a Comment