Monday 14 May 2012

Things that = NO.

Here is a collection of photos from my dear old Toronto, that force one to frown, as below, and say: NO.






The soap pump in my office's bathroom, complete with mystery layer of orange. NO.




The most ridiculous hipster-bike I have seen in Toronto, complete with fixi gear, and 2 sets of handlebars: drop bar, and grip-free aluminium pipe. NO.




Chinatown garbage can, doing what chinatown garbage cans do best. NO.




Riding a bike at College and Bathurst, WHILE HOLDING AN UMBRELLA IN YOUR FIELD OF VISION. NO.




H&M selling a glorified pot scrubber as a bracelet. H&M, $3.95 for dish washing supplies? I am disappoint. NO.




Pedestrians, bike baskets are not garbage cans. If I catch you doing this, I will make you eat your goddamn Timmy's cup. Waddle 5 feet onwards to the official City of Toronto waste receptacle, and throw your trash out properly! NO.




If you have more images of NO from Toronto (or elsewhere), please shoot them my way, and I'll put 'em up!

No comments:

Post a Comment